Australian Conservatives founder and South Australian Senator Cory Bernardi has a weekly podcast called, the “Weekly Dose Of Common Sense with Cory Bernardi.”
In Episode 56, Senator Bernardi talks about:
- Why we need the Australian Conservatives in the Senate
- One Nation's attempted US Gun Lobby donation to water down Australian Gun Laws in exchange
- Al Jazeera the problem
- Your Say;
- Indigenous living conditions
- Why I condemned Fraser Anning’s comments
- Don’t blame the victims
- Importance of sticking to the principle not the tribe
- Lockout Laws
- China Royal Commission
- A debate with Steven Marshall about energy policies?
- Party Preferences, should we get rid of them?
- Action Plans
- Children encouraged to miss school for protests
- Limiting Centrelink payments
- Burqas and unemployment
- Reactions to the two Royal Commissions into Banking and Trade Union Governance
Share this important information with your family, friends and mates - Like Australian Conservatives on Facebook to stay updated.