Rikki Lambert is the Australian Conservatives candidate for the South Australian state seat of Schubert in the 17 March 2018 state election.
The seat of Schubert covers the Barossa Valley towns of Nuriootpa, Tanunda, Angaston, Lyndoch and Williamstown, the Light townships of Freeling and Greenock, the northern Adelaide Hills township of Mount Pleasant, and Springton & Keyneton in the Eden Valley. To find your local electorate in the 2018 state election, click here.
Rikki Lambert is a married father of four living in Angaston and is a former country lawyer. He has advised state MPs and senators for 12 years, serving as Chief of Staff to Senator Cory Bernardi since the beginning of Australian Conservatives.
In the News:
- Lambert: Schubert belongs to Conservatives
- Local focus for Schubert
- Schmacko-barreling in Schubert
- Bernardi's right hand man to run for Schubert
- Schubert candidates to field questions on Facebook
- Profile in the Stock Journal 8 March 2018
- Bright future for Light and Schubert candidates: Bernardi
Below: Appearance in Candidates' forum at Artisans of the Barossa, Vine Vale, 14 March 2018 (click here to view on Facebook if you can not activate the audio)