On 20 January 2017, fearless outsider Donald J Trump was inaugurated 45th President of the US to Make America Great Again (MAGA).
Donald J Trump won the Republican candidacy to the shock of mainstream “experts”, commentators, pollsters, neo-cons, and other establishment globalist elites. This New York real estate tycoon, former reality TV show host, Miss Universe pageant convenor, (art of the) deal-maker, straight-shooter, fake news exposer went on to demolish the “anti-deplorable” Democrat candidate and mainstream favourite, Hillary Clinton, for the US Presidency.
Contrary to all establishment expectations, since Trump’s election and inauguration America has enjoyed:
- strong economic growth, lifting world growth rates in the process
- record low unemployment, and especially for minorities
- rebounding wages growth (eclipsing 3% for the first time since the GFC)
- soaring consumer, small business, manufacturing and general economic confidence
- a US stock market (S&P500) that jumped over 30% from Trump’s “surprise” election win in early November 2016 to the first anniversary of his inauguration on 20 January 2018 (coming off those heady highs by around 9% over the following year)
- massive cuts to personal and corporate tax rates (35% down to 21%)
- mass de-regulation of red and green tape, at one stage having cut 22 regulations for every new one enacted, and
- record American oil production, surpassing Russia and Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest crude oil producer, for an secure and independent energy future.
The Trump administration also:
- withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord and reversed Obama's decision to list climate change as a national security threat
- stood up to the UN, reducing significant funding to controversial agencies and recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moving the US Embassy there (from Tel Aviv)
- cracked down on and deporting illegal immigrants and, despite the efforts of Democrat resistance and judicial activism, is securing afresh America’s porous borders (by regaining autonomy over land, sea and air routes into their country)
- confronted communist China in terms of trade, investment, cyber and foreign policy
- renegotiated trade deals in America’s own national interest
- set about rebuilding their military and withdrawing from other peoples’ wars
- appointed record numbers of conservative judges to the courts (and conservative justices to the Supreme Court) to wind back rampant judicial activism, restoring the balance of the separation of powers between the executive, legislature, judiciary and the people, thereby upholding the US Constitution, and
- taken the mainstream media to task to ensure more accurate and balanced reporting by continuing to call out “fake news” – so much of which is simply republished here in Australia.
Most of these are improvements Australia also needs to make – and would have made – if we had a truly conservative government in place with strong leadership and courage in its convictions.
Celebrate the anniversary of the inauguration of US President Donald J Trump by:
- dedicating a round of drinks (or proposing a toast) to Trump and real Western leadership
- wearing or displaying anything American in solidarity
- donning a red MAGA cap
- brushing up on the Trump administration’s impressive list of profound achievements thus far in office
- reflecting on what a Hillary Clinton administration would have inflicted on the US and the world
- apprising yourself of the Conservative Party’s principles and policies to strengthen Australia economically, socially and culturally, and/or
- sharing this Action Plan post on social media with family, friends, conservatives, classical liberals and those that want to reverse the creeping tide of Fabian and cultural Marxism to also make Western nations like Australia strong, proud and great again.
Share this important information with your family, friends and mates - Like Australian Conservatives on Facebook to stay updated.