Become a Member

  • Amount1
  • Your Info2
  • Payment3

Chip in $40 and become an official member of Australian Conservatives.

Payment method
orCredit Card
 Secure Transaction

Please note that memberships are personal to one individual, and couples will need to take out an individual membership each. Our systems require individual e-mail addresses as unique identifiers to avoid data errors and miscommunication. You will not be able to use the same e-mail address twice. Consider starting a Gmail account for a second address if you do not have one already.

The success of Australian Conservatives depends on the support of thousands of Australians, each chipping in what they can to build this movement. We’re building something new in Australian politics: a true conservative party, rooted in principle and fighting to restore civil society.

By donating to the Australian Conservatives you are becoming an official participant in the movement to bring principle back to politics and take our country back.
Without your support, we cannot succeed. But if we all work together there’s nothing we can’t accomplish.

To make a financial contribution, click here. To become a party member, click here. If you would prefer to fill out a physical membership form and send it to us, please download a form here.

All donations are unconditional gifts to the Australian Conservatives and are not refundable.

Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal cheque made payable to the “Australian Conservatives” to:

Please include your full name, address and email address in the envelope.

Bank Transfer: For a bank transfer, please enter the following details:

Bank name: Westpac
Account Name: Australian Conservatives
Account Number: 

Please use your full name as the reference.

Amounts received by the Australian Conservatives of more than $13,200 per financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.

Donations and/or membership contributions exceeding $2 and totalling no more than $1,500 in a taxation year may be tax deductible. Please seek and rely upon independent advice.

* Required field
^ Required for electoral law compliance