Donate today to build our movement.
We’re building a new political movement in record time, and we can’t do it without your help. Chip in $5 or more to help us build our party in your community and across Australia.
The success of Australian Conservatives depends on the support of thousands of Australians, each chipping in what they can to build this movement. We’re building something new in Australian politics: a true conservative party, rooted in principle and fighting to restore civil society.
By donating to the Australian Conservatives you are becoming an official participant in the movement to bring principle back to politics and take our country back.
Without your support, we cannot succeed. But if we all work together there’s nothing we can’t accomplish.
To become a party member, click here. If you would prefer to fill out a physical membership form and send it to us, please download a form here.
All donations are unconditional gifts to the Australian Conservatives, are not refundable and are subject to the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal cheque made payable to the “Australian Conservatives” to:
Please include your full name, address and email address in the envelope.
Amounts received by the Australian Conservatives of more than $13,800 per financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
Donations and/or membership contributions exceeding $2 and totalling no more than $1,500 in a taxation year may be tax deductible. Please seek and rely upon independent advice.
Bank Transfer: For a bank transfer, please enter the following details:
Bank name: Westpac
Account Name: Australian Conservatives
Please use your full name as the reference. To meet our obligations with the Electoral Commission, donations must be identified to a donor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to identify your EFT donation and a receipt will be issued.
By making a donation you are declaring that you are not a foreign donor.
A foreign donor is:
- a body politic of a foreign country;
- a body politic of a part of a foreign country;
- a part of a body politic mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b);
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).
* Required field
^ Required for electoral law compliance