On the 8th of June in 632 AD, Islam’s founder Muhammad died. His legacy of faith, political ideology and methods are at the forefront of Western and global consciousness like never before.
According to the religion he established, Muhammad was the final and most significant prophet of the god ‘Allah’. Many acknowledge Muhammad's Islam as a political ideology (and insistent, socio-political system of government) rather than a personal faith for peaceful private practice. Islamic texts form a near-perfect manifesto for expansionary totalitarianism:
- first to gain a presence and foothold of power (using the abrogated, peaceful Mecca-revealed texts) and,
- once power is given or attained, to then expand and consolidate that power (using the superseding Medina-revealed texts).
Mark the death of Muhammad, founder of the Islamic faith and its political ideology, by:
- getting to know who Muhammad really was
- informing yourself about, and condemning, polygamy and forced marriages, especially involving under-aged girls
- researching Islam, the differences between Sufism and Salafism/Wahhabism and the challenges that the latter poses to the West
- learn more about what the Conservative party have had to say about Islam in Australia with this Youtube playlist
- rejecting the arguments of moral and cultural relativism that PC socialists use to undermine Western culture and values (and diminish our civilisational exceptionalism), and/or
- sharing this Action Plan post on social media with family, friends, those of faith and those committed to Western culture and values.
Share this important information with your family, friends and mates - Like Australian Conservatives on Facebook to stay updated.