I am very pleased to be standing in Wagga for the Australian Conservatives at the March 23rd State Election.
former board member of the Wagga Business Chamber.
former board member of the Business Enterprise Centre and also the Riverine Club.
publisher of Wagga Business Matters magazine.
Wagga Base Hospital Development Project Marketing and Communication Officer for NSW Health Infrastructure and Murrumbidgee Local Health District where I liaised with the local media launching the project branding and website.
- Served in the Ulster Signals Regiment (Territorial Army).
- Served in the Northern Ireland Fire Brigade for five years as a full-time professional firefighter.
- Attended Queens University, Belfast where I studied politics and history.
- Attended Ruskin College, Oxford where I attained a Diploma in Modern History and Politics
- Attended Edinburgh University for a yet, unfinished Masters in Politics.
- Was President of the College of Business Studies Students Union, Belfast.
- Mr. Spit - a hog roast company which toured game and summer fairs.
- Student Food Guide - which did not make any money, however we did eat very well.
- Festival Times – The leading guide to what’s on at the Edinburgh Festival.
- Student Newspaper, Edinburgh – publisher of the oldest continually published student newspaper at Edinburgh University.