Australia’s Conservative Party wishes United States' President Donald Trump a very Happy 72nd Birthday and thanks him for the leadership, common sense and inspiration he has provided America and the world through:
• lowering corporate and personal taxes
• deregulating the economy, removing choking red and green tape
• record low rates of unemployment, especially regarding minorities
• withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord and the climate hoax
• moving to secure the nation’s land, air and sea borders
• making immigration work in the host country’s interests
• cracking down on alien gangs and crime
• appointing judges that are balanced and respect the nation, its own citizens and culture
• calling out the “fake news” mainstream media and the moral hypocrites of Hollywood
• taking on the deep state/shadow government and draining the Washington (DC) swamp
• not being cowered by globalist institutions
• restoring the pride in, and values of, Western culture and civilisation
• upholding free speech, freedom of religion and personal liberties
• staring down the tantrums of identity politics and “Trump Derangement Syndrome”
• driving out the sentiments of socialism
• taking on the pillars of political correctness
• foreign policy advances - ISIS on the run, shifting the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and the summit with North Korea
• ensuring international deals and arrangements have reciprocity and are in the interests of your own country and citizens, and
• Making America Great Again!
It has been a very promising and fruitful 17 months thus far – good luck in the 2018 mid-terms, Mr President.
[Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States, in office since January 20, 2017. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.]
To hear what Conservative Party leader Cory Bernardi told radio station Triple M about this week's Singapore summit, click the box below:
To join the Conservative Party, click here.