Ben Irawan is a public speaker, entrepreneur, influencer, community builder, educator, business consultant and an accomplished musician.
He has many years of business and professional experience at high level management positions. He has been involved in the music industry, film & video production, advertising & marketing, publishing, education, various non-profit organisations and more recently in politics.
A few of his past achievements are:
- Director of Focus on the Family Australia, a family advocacy group founded by Dr James Dobson in America to help families thrive.
- Chairman of Dads4Kids, a non-profit organisation encouraging fathers to be active with their children. Dads4Kids annual Fathers Day TV ad was banned from airing in 2018 because of political correctness and was considered to be an offensive material.
- Board member of Australian Heart Ministries, an organisation that initiated a non-partisan political advocacy through Canberra Declaration and Australian Christian Values Institute.
His current involvements are:
- Founder and director of Kingdom Culture Christian School. A 21st Century Learning school, that is educating and equipping the next generation for the changing future.
- Founder and event director of Sydney Easter Parade & Family Day. An annual event every Easter Monday that attracts tens and thousands of Sydney-siders and tourists.
- Senior pastor of Life Centre International, a thriving church with congregations in Sydney and Wollongong.
Ben Irawan is a futurist, a strategist, as well as a proven and well connected leader who is passionate in the area of nation building.