It’s time we hold politicians in Canberra to account!
Together, we can burst the Canberra Bubble.
For the past ten years, politicians in Canberra have put themselves — not Australia — first. That’s got to stop, and with your help, we can stop it.
It’s time to Burst the Canberra Bubble. It’s time to hold our politicians to account and put Australians first again.
Australia is mired in $500 billion in debt, plagued with wasteful spending, and trapped in a revolving door of prime ministers. While you feel the pain, politicians are protected by the Canberra Bubble that you pay for.
Australian Conservatives know there’s a better way. We can burst the Canberra Bubble by:
- Freezing politicians' and senior bureaucrats’ pay until the budget is back in the black;
- Culling the professional political class by setting term limits;
- Live disclosure of political and departmental spending;
- End the blame game of federal and state duplication;
- Reform political donations;
- End politicians’ generous post-office perks; and
- Reform Parliament to act in your interests.
Everyday Australians have been ignored for too long. It’s time to burst the Canberra Bubble.
Add your name if you agree!